The position of Advice Manager has become available with a strategic intent to grow the company’s network and develop the team and commercial effectiveness of their relationship with the companies many clients.
- Directly support phone-based Advisers in developing and implementing their business plans and initiatives
- Identify training needs and implement professional development to improve financial planning capabilities and client engagement activities
- Ensuring the communication of the Wealth strategy
- Actively market the value proposition
Skills and Experience required;
- A relevant tertiary qualification and CFP preferred
- A minimum of two years in a comparable role, working with individual Advisers and businesses to increase performance and deliver to revenue to targets
- Ability to develop others by creating development opportunities and strategies
- Proven ability in an influencing and delivery focused role
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and prioritise work assignments
- Previous experience in a coaching role
Express your interest using the ‘Apply Now’ link below or contact Chris Gordon on 02 9240 6366 for a confidential discussion.