This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading Industry Super Funds firms located within the Melbourne CBD. Due to continued growth and strategic investment, this long-standing fund is seeking an experienced Manager to lead, train and coach a team of phone-based Financial Advisers. Our client promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment and invests heavily in the development of its staff.
The successful candidate will manage an experienced team of phone-based Financial Advisers to deliver quality general and limited advice services to the fund’s members. You will drive a high-performance culture, promote the funds values and ensure that all advice is compliant with legislation and business policies.
- Coach and mentor a high performing team to help them achieve their targets.
- Ensure service and advice to members is within regulatory guidelines
• Proactively manage change and coach the team through change management process
Skills & Experience
• Previous experience leading an advice team within super or retail
• Excellent verbal communication and time management skills
• Client focused with the ability to build rapport quickly
Ability to lead, coach and mentor a high performing team.
• Degree qualification plus DFP or ADFP
What’s on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia’s largest industry funds. You will work in a competitive and supportive team environment with excellent training and development opportunities.
Click on the “Apply Now” link below or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860 for more information