This organisation is known as one of the most innovative financial services practices in the market and it continually sets the industry benchmark for performance.
As an Advice Technical Support Analyst, you will be part of a team that provides technical support to Financial Advisers and their support staff. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in contributing to projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure daily provision of strategic technical support to advisers, their staff and other key stakeholders via phone and email
- Identify and analyse gaps in software usage and assist in developing strategies to bridge these gaps
- Involvement in specialised projects and assist Dealer Group with implementing system enhancements
- Database maintenance as required
- Keep up to date with legislation, consumer and technical developments.
Key Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have strong advice knowledge, be a team oriented and organised self-starter with the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Xplan, COIN or Midwinter
- Relevant tertiary qualification highly regarded or RG 146 compliance an Advantage
- Experience working in the Financial Planning industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail
This is excellent opportunity to take a first step into a technical role and learn from the best in the field!
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information.