MetLife are a leading provider of life insurance and retirement solutions, partnering with employers and super funds to help more Australians create a lifestyle they love.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an organisation that is now entering an exciting period of growth and transformation that will change the way Australians experience life insurance. We are excited to be entering the Retail market with a strong new product offering and are seeking ambitious, motivated and agile individuals to join our growing team and play a fundamental role in the delivery and achievement of this product.
The Adviser Administration & Commissions Consultant role is responsible for delivering market-leading adviser administration and commissions solutions and exceptional partner experiences by applying a proactive, empathetic and accountable approach to supporting MetLife’s partners in the remit of managing Licensees, Financial Advisers and Commissions activities.
The successful candidate will work directly to support the achievement of MetLife’s strategic initiative to deliver innovative solutions to the Retail life insurance market.
- Support the Head of Retail Operations to establish and embed the processes and procedures by which the adviser administration and commissions activities are delivered to MetLife’s partners
- Continually seek out innovative and creative ways to improve these processes and procedures
- Undertake onboarding, maintenance and off boarding activities within legal and compliance frameworks
- Conduct and administer annual review of AFSL’s in accordance with ASIC requirements and agreed service standards
- Complete all service and administration transactions in an efficient and effective manner, and within agreed service levels
- Proactively manage end to end cycle times and deliver best practice quality outcomes
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in Adviser Administration and Commissions roles
- Demonstrated insight into the Retail life insurance industry
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory and legislative policy
- RG146 compliant (preferred)
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Communicates openly and proactively shares knowledge
- Continually seeks to develop others
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
- Performs well under pressure, in an evolving environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to and embrace change
What’s on Offer
This is your chance to be part of the launch of a brand new retail product offering into the market with an international life insurer. MetLife promote work life balance for all employees, offer great employee benefits and a salary offering that is highly competitive in the market.
If this role is of interest please apply now as directed. For a confidential discussion please call Dominic Sheppard on 029240 6386
Please note that all third party applications will be referred to the retained consultant at Profusion for consideration.
Link in with me @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominic-sheppard-319995107/