Our Client, Australia’s largest Life Insurance provider are seeking ‘Adviser Administration Consultants’ to join their high performing team.
This role is accountable for the effective centralised management and maintenance of our Client’s various Distribution Agreements, databases, and associated functions including clients’ and Dealerships’ requests on servicing and distributors portfolio matters.
- Responsible for the maintenance and updates of distribution agreements and commission schedules.
- Accountable for the final approval of agreements and other relevant internal and legislative documentation for the appointment of new distributors.
- Manage all Distributors functions in regards to categories and movements – pre/post FSR. (e.g. sales, change of company, regions allocation, profiles, principals, etc.)
- Respond to internal and external queries including complex matters. Research, update records and respond as appropriate. Liaise with state offices, sales management teams and head office business units as necessary.
- Prepare and execute user acceptance test plans.
- Assist with the preparation of procedures and assist with staff training Assist with litigation work in liaison with Legal as required.
In order to be successful you must demonstrate
- Tertiary qualification in business or related disciple
- RG146 Qualified – Superannuation & Insurance
- Ability to work well, communicate and negotiate optimal business outcomes with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills ability to recognise, analyse and solve problem
If successful you will enjoy working in a forward thinking environment surrounded by a supportive structure with many opportunities to continue growing your career.
Please contact Anthony Ayoub on email@example.com or 02 9240 6315.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted: