A large organisation which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one of the most dynamic and diverse groups in their operating space, having a major Australian presence. As the Adviser On-boarding Consultant you will be responsible for managing the on-boarding and establishment of financial advisers, mortgage consultants as well as merger/de-merger of practices & advisers and ensure that all activities adhere to the strict regulatory framework in place.
As the Adviser On-boarding Consultant you will be responsible for administrating the onboarding process in line with regulatory framework, liaise with practices and new advisers, manage and monitor the pipeline activity of new recruits across all dealer groups, manage compliance aspects of the process as well as track, monitor and report on all aspects of appointment process to senior stakeholders.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understand Financial Planning qualification and compliance requires
- Administration experience within Financial Planning
- Ability to building rapport
- Strong organisational and time management
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst producing high quality output at all times
- RG146 required
- Ability to commence immediately
This is an excellent and high profile role in which you will advance your skills in a well-respected and dominant wealth manager.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information.