Profusion Group have multiple amazing opportunities for Allied Health Professionals to move into the Financial Services industry and work with a leading Life Insurer.
This particular client boasts an excellent company culture with a forward thinking approach. As a result of their growth and success, they require the assistance of a Life Claims Assessor/Case Manager, eager to build a career in this space.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the investigation and assessment of new and exciting Life Insurance claims.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified in a functioning Allied Health field;
- A minimum of 12 months + work experience from either a rehabilitation, returning to work or claims (life insurance, CTP or Workers Compensation) background is essential;
- Experience dealing with return to work is essential;
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail;
- Able to work within a team environment and take direction;
- Most importantly, an interest in pursuing a career in the Life Insurance field.
What’s on Offer and why make the switch to Life Insurance?:
- Office corporate hours
- great working environment
- attractive salary packages
- exciting new domain – multiple areas of Life Insurance to explore. (group, Retail, Income Protection, TPD)
- Sydney CBD – Amazing location and state of the art offices
The Life Insurance industry has a lot to offer with multiple opportunities. Should you choose to make the switch, please apply below or do give me a call as it would be great to hear from you and discuss.
Dominic Sheppard – 02 9240 6386.
Welcome to connect with Dominic on LinkedIn too.