A leading financial institution with local and international reach. Specifically working within Enterprise Risk.
Within the context of ever heightening regulatory focus, the organisation are investing heavily to enhance their Internal Controls to give even greater confidence from a Risk Management perspective.
In this large scale, long term project, you will be a key conduit between the business and the project, leveraging your AML and Ops Risk understanding, and your projects exposure to create a new suite of reports (and controls around the data).
- Represent the project as a Subject Matter Expert and being a conduit back to the business to enable decision making
- Review Project documents
- Make recommendations and influence outcomes
- Attend project meetings including Project Working Group and provide required inputs
Skills and experience
- Extensive Anti-Money Laundering experience/knowledge
- Extensive Operational Risk experience/knowledge
- Able to work across teams and in partnership with the business
- Communication (strong verbal & written skills)
- Influencing skills & persuasiveness
- Problem solving: challenges the status quo, identifies solutions and resolve issues
- Research, analysis and decision making
- Is able to sustain momentum in challenging situations
- 10 years’ experience in banking / financial services industry.
Whats on offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through some large scale transformations throughout the organisation.
- 6 month contract with expectation of extension
Express interest today using the “Apply Now” link below, and call Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380 for a confidential discussion.