Our client is a Global Bank and is one of Australia’s highest profile financial organisations. Totally customer-centric they are committed to attracting high performing people, offering a positive and collaborative working environment, where career development is strongly encouraged and supported. This role will allow you to enjoy the support and resources of a hugely successful Financial Services organisation while performing your role with autonomy.
Your role as an ‘Assistant Relationship Manager’ will be in Global Banking and involves supporting two RMs in the Multinationals team. The clients you will be working with are typically listed global entities with subsidiary finance functions within Australia who adopt one or many product lines from the bank. Tasks include:
- Direct contact with clients across two portfolios consisting of approx. 80 clients across a diverse range of industries (including manufacturing, agribusiness, retail etc).
- Acting as a conduit between the client and the credit teams and other internal product specialists (Trade Finance, Transactional Banking, FX, etc
- Managing loan drawdowns, bank guarantees and documentation.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will be:
- 3+ years’ experience within the banking industry, most likely as an assistant in business/commercial/corporate or Institutional Banking.
- Ideally degree qualified.
- Able to multi-task and pick up new systems and quickly
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a passion for the client
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
This is a rare role with a highly respected Global Banking goliath to take on an influential contract role that has an attractive remuneration and potential longer-term career opportunities. You will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion