An exclusive private client wealth manager with high-end offices based in Sydney CBD, my client is looking to recruit an experienced paraplanner or Associate Adviser to join a high performing dynamic Private Wealth Management team.
Supporting the Private Wealth Management team, the incumbent will be responsible for the provision of financial planning and investment advice.
• Assist with on-boarding of new clients
• Implement and oversee investment transactions
• Assisting Client Directors with portfolio and cash flow modeling
Assist in the development of complex strategies
• Assisting with client proposals
• Coach junior staff
Skills & Experience;
- You will be a highly driven and technical with a positive track record in the industry
- Strong technical skills particularly in the areas of investment, tax and financial planning
- Experience working with HNW clients would be highly desirable
- True creditability around your personal brand with the confidence to build a rapport with highly distinguished clients
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected private management firm to take on an autonomous role that has a market leading salary structure as well as a positive work-life balance. You will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Chris Gordon on 02 9240 6366