Our client is a highly regarded firm that offers holistic advice to their well-developed HNW clients. Due to growth this organisation is now seeking an Associate Adviser to support a team of Senior Private Advisers. Along with being provided ongoing professional development as an Adviser, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
You will be responsible for supporting a team of Senior Advisers with developing strategies that meet their client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs. The role will entail helping the advisers manage clients, attend meetings complete all implementation and research, write a range of Strategies as well as be the first point of contact for HNW clients
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full support to Senior Financial Advisers
- Assist the Adviser’s by preparing SOA’s and related documentation
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Attend client meetings
- Implement client recommendations from financial plan, limited advice and financial review documents.
- Maintain and track client portfolios utilising Xplan
- Be first point of contact for clients
- Complete ROA meetings with clients
Skills and Experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years similar experience
- Polished presentation
- Financial Planning software Xplan experience
- Ability to build/maintaining client relationships
- Desire to become a Financial Planner
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills from working with a team of very experience adviser in an environment where the client comes first.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information.