Leading Australian Bank with National presence. This opportunity sits within an Institutional Team. The team has a strong culture that encourages you to express your views and make a difference.
You will operate as a part of the Relationship Credit team and provide support to Front Office teams with origination whilst working closely with Credit Decisioning teams. You will use and adapt your credit experience to formulate credit submissions and use your strong interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders.
- Analysis of transactions within Financial Institutions segment
- Use a range of sources and your initiative to generate as much quality information in order to formulate credit submissions
- Assist the font office with portfolio management
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and participate in the broader credit assessment functions
- At least 3 years’ experience in credit analysis, supporting senior managers with managing client relationships and portfolio management
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong financial / credit risk analysis skills
- Self motivated but able to work within a well defined framework
- Candidates with Financial Institutions background will be highly regarded
The role is seen as a development one, where you will work with strong mentors, in a growing and stable team.
For more information, please contact Ankit Patwa on (02) 9240 6368 or submit an application in confidence by applying below.