Profusion is working with an innovative and market leading Superannuation client who are looking for an Automation Engineer to join the retail projects team.
We are looking for a passionate Tester with around a years experience within automation. Our client is looking for someone who is a quick learner and has a passion for technology. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to further their career in automation and work in a collaborative team culture.
Skills & Experience
- Must have 4-5 years in a commercial testing or software engineering role
- Working experience in Selenium Webdriver with Java
- Familiarity with formal QA processes, strategies and techniques
- Basic understanding of the SDLC, especially as it relates to QA/Testing
- Ability to work autonomously and have a keen attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills is a must
- Financial services experience would be beneficial
What’s On Offer
If you are looking for a role where you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies with a clear and defined career path, then this is the role for you. They can also offer flexible work hours and the ability to work from home one day a week.
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Butler at Profusion Group on 02 9240 6321 for an immediate conversation.
(Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-butler)