Profusion’s rapidly expanding client is a real disrupter in the wealth management / Superannuation space.
They require an excellent Data Solution Architect to work on a massive new Big Data implementation projects.
Working in a collaborative, dynamic environment you will find that the environment is flexible and extremely agile, your ideas and initiatives will be counted and implemented.
- Be actively been involved in the implementation of Big Data technologies. This doesn’t mean a just developing a paper based reference architecture, or a proof of concept in a lab, but a production implementation.
- Understand the analytics/insights lifecycle
Skills & Experience
- Experience within wealth management/investments
- Data and Integration Skills
- Oracle skills for Database, PL/SQL, ODI, Golden Gate,
- Skills in compliance projects would be an advantage
- Big Data: Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Hive, Apache Impala, Cloudera
- Traditional Data: Teradata, ETL tools like IBM Datastage or Ab Initio
- Analytics platforms inc R, SAAS
- BI/Discovery platforms like QlikView/QlikSense, OBIEE, Tableau, Microsoft
- DevOps tooling experience / Working in agile environments
- You should be equally comfortable engaging business stakeholders to understand use cases to generate value from data (customer analytics etc), and engineering teams around architecture
What’s on Offer
This exciting 24 month greenfields program will provide excellent career growth opportunities on exciting new technologies.
Apply now to Dave Marshall (0292406382) for an immediate interview.
(Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted https://au.linkedin.com/in/davidjmarshall )