Our client is a leading Bank, known for being innovative and setting new benchmarks in customer service. They now require a Branch Manager who is truly passionate about making a difference and integrating themselves into the local community.
As a Branch Manager, you will primarily be responsible for leading a team of approximately 3-4 staff. In addition to this, you will:
- Have the drive and passion to motivate your team to success;
- Have a strong focus on financial accountability, and operational and risk management; and
- Enjoy the process of putting sales plans in place and getting to know the local businesses, clubs and community groups, selling your own personal brand as well as the banks brand.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in retail banking, as well as:
- High energy and a heavy customer service focus;
- Ideally you will have previous leadership experience (either in or outside of banking), if not, then you will have a minimum of 5 years’ in retail banking and a strong desire to step up into management; and
- Be well connected within your local community.
What’s on Offer?
This is a rare opportunity with a major Bank to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career. This is a fantastic growth role, as out performers in this role are often internally shoulder tapped to move up.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/