Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD going through a rapid growth phase.
The Brand & Communications role has been created to develop and execute the groups brand strategy and related communications programs.
In this role, you will work closely with other Marketing Managers and the broader marketing team to build and implement the consumer journeys, enhance customer experience, deliver reporting, insights, and optimisations across all digital assets.
- Planning and implementation of marketing strategy
- Develop and implement the client experience strategy, optimising all client interactions, to improve conversion and foster client loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to build and implement the consumer journeys, enhance customer experience across all digital investments
- Lead the development and oversee the implementation of campaigns and marketing programs across paid, owned and earned, including public relations, client communications, paid advertising (digital and ATL), content creation/amplification, influencer engagement, social channel strategy and community management
- Manage the relationship with third party suppliers, such as media, creative, digital and event agencies, ensuring briefs are clear and expected outputs are delivered
Key Skills and Experience
- Senior management experience in marketing financials services to retail clients
- Strong marketing experience within a Dealer Group, Private Banking / Private Wealth business
- Proven ability to lead people with experience managing mid-size teams
- Proven experience in developing and executing digital campaigns and content across multiple platforms and relevant tools: e.g. Google Analytics etc
- Demonstrated knowledge of current market conditions, factors impacting business performance and competitor performance & products
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on being able to work in a highly collaborative environment supporting multiple business units
- Significant experience in data analysis and aptitude to interpret and manage data & reporting
What’s on Offer
Rare opportunity to join a dynamic financial services business in a newly created strategic role which will see you build out your team shortly after joining.
For a confidential discussion contact Profusion Executive Management on 92406375 or apply by using the “Apply now” link below.