Our client is a diversified Financial Group providing clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities.
The Broker Support Officer role is designed to work in partnership with a small number of Business Development Managers (BDMs) to ensure effective and efficient management of their business, and to deliver an optimal experience for Broker Partners and Customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a key intermediary between BDMs, mortgage brokers and the internal Credit team
- Providing an exceptional client experience when receiving and/ or initiating calls to brokers and clients
- Reviewing documentation and facilitate movement to the correct team
- Identifying missing, fraudulent or incorrect information in account requests
- Assisting with sales preparation, research and training activities
- Participating in regular team workshops to provide feedback around process improvement and increasing the service offering to brokers, advisers and clients
- Accurately record information for transactions in customer relationship management (CRM) system
Our client is looking for sales and service orientated professionals who enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and establishing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this position, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years working in the Financial Services industry
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and develop your financial knowledge as well as self motivated
- Highly articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive, and willingness to learn and try new approaches
- PC literate and basic level ability on all MS product as a minimum
Whats on Offer
If successful you will enjoy working in a forward thinking environment surrounded by a supportive structure with many opportunities to continue growing your career.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315.