Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a new customer conversations project in a large collaborative team.
The Business Analyst is needed to work with multiple project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the project context and deliverables, complete business analysis activities, document and manage the requirements throughout the project end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing and process mapping.
Having a strong Business Analyst tool kit and coming from a Banking and Financial services background is a must.
Skills & Experience
- Detailed knowledge of banking and financial services
- Retail banking – Lending product experience essential
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks and deliverables
- Strong communication, particularly verbal
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholder groups concurrently (e.g. Risk, Marketing, Product, Compliance etc.)
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through multiple transformation projects.
• Opportunity to start on the initiation stage of the project
• Chance to work at a top-tiered financial service company
• Fast-paced working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.