One of Australia’s leading Wealth Management groups, providing a wide range of wealth management products to its clients via several well regarded brands. Our client is renowned for their fantastic corporate culture and strong focus on their people. Along with being provided ongoing professional development, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
As an Business Application Manager you will be part of a team that provides technical support to the business while being responsible for the management of existing business critical advice applications. You will also be involved in contributing to the formulation of the broader Advice Financial Planning Application Strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop stakeholder relationships where you are seen as a valued partner in achieving strategic business imperatives and implementing tactical solutions
- Develop and implement effective tactical solutions for operational issues identified from anecdotal and user feedback
- Participate in technical training sessions for advisers through various forums
- Identify and analyse gaps in advice applications usage and assist in developing strategies to bridge these gaps
- Involvement in specialised projects and assist Dealer Group with implementing system enhancements
- Act as a primary escalation point for decisions and communications around availability and performance issues
- Participate in Advice Applications Leadership Team meetings and discussions
Key Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have strong COIN knowledge, be team oriented with strong stakeholder engagement experience as well as the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge in COIN, ANG, Xplan & Chant West
- experience in the use of Advice Applications including Provisio, COIN and or Omnium
- Tertiary qualification highly regarded or Diploma in Financial Planning
- Experience working in the Financial Planning industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of advice and advice processes an advantage
This is excellent opportunity to take a first step into a technical role and learn from the best in the field!
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn