At Profusion, we have specialised in Banking recruitment across Australia since 2004 and across our talented consultants have over 40 years of expertise between them. Our consistent dedication to listening to the needs of our candidates has enabled us to build trust and integrity with a large list of top brand employers in the banking industry.
You will specialise within the SME segment with annual turnovers of $500K – $5 million. Key aspects of this role include:
- Manage a portfolio of customers with commercial lending needs up to $3 million and uncapped consumer lending;
- Utilise your local network and engage with the community to grow and develop your portfolio;
- As a mobile role, you will be required to manage multiple branches and locations within your area;
- Provide a holistic approach to understanding your customers’ needs and come up with solutions in their best interest; and
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell other products and services.
Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in Commercial Credit/Lending, ideally in the $500K – $3 million range;
- An established network of referral partners and centres of influence in your local community;
- Knowledge of all small to medium enterprise loan and deposit products, in addition to all other products and services; and
- A love of building long term commercial relationships and business development.
What’s On Offer?
This is a rare opportunity with a major Bank to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure and a lucrative bonus. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career. This is a fantastic growth role, as out performers in this role are often internally shoulder tapped to move up.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/