Our Client is one of Australia’s Banks who have made it their business to be an organisation where people perform at their ‘Optimum‘ and are rewarded for ‘Excellence‘.
About the Role
We have an immediate opportunity for a proactive and experienced Business Development Coordinator to join our Clients Third Party Wealth Management team in Sydney. In this varied role, you will be responsible for supporting a team of Business Development Managers (BDMs) and Business Development Officers (BDOs) with day to day sales activities. You will ensure the efficient day to day operation of the team, and support the sales activities of the BDMs to allow the successful execution of the sales targets.
- Assisting in the preparation of client presentations, workshops, communications and events
- Business administration, including expense and invoice management, diary management and arranging travel.
- Timely reporting and follow up of BDM activities and maintain current client relationship management database
- Supporting the efficient operational administration of the business and office including ordering and storage of collateral and stationary
- Implementing initiatives to improve client relationships for the BDM’s
- Assisting the BDM’s in booking appointments with key stakeholders and executive management
- Timely delivery of internal and external sales reports
- Assisting with the execution of business projects
- Onboarding new staff
- Being the key contact for interstate visitors
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for sales, demonstrate strong attention to detail and a keen interest and commitment in supporting the service of key intermediary clients. You will have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise them effectively, and be willing to learn and support the daily activities of others to achieve business targets.
To be Successful:
- Strong experience in either an Executive Assistant or Team Assistant role within the Financial Services industry
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and CRM systems (desirable)
- Experience supporting sales professionals is desirable
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience dealing with stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Naturally helpful nature and willingness to assist wherever needed
If would like to discuss this role in further detail and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please contact Dominic Sheppard on +61 2 9240 6386
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet posted: