As one of the world’s most prolific fund managers they are a well respected Investment House with FUM in excess of $250 billion. As a business they are not only renowned for their investment prowess but also their strong alignment to always protect and value their clients’ interests. They have won numerous investment accolades the world over and have experienced phenomenal growth in the local market. Culturally, they aim to be one of the world’s best employers, roles within this business do not come up very often.
You will be responsible for the distribution of a range of unique and sophisticated suite of investment solutions to the financial intermediary market including IFA’s, Private Banks and Dealer Groups.
- Prospecting for new clients and identifying opportunities across NSW region
- Managing a panel of existing clients
- Building long-term relationships and supporting your clients’ business through the provision of product solutions
- Collaborating with peers within the broader network – identifying leads and maximising opportunities across the Group.
Skills & Experience
- 2 years + in the distribution of investment products to the NSW intermediary market
- An understanding of the financial services industry, including asset allocation, SMSF’s and the use of gearing and derivatives.
- Thorough knowledge of financial markets, social security, tax, superannuation rules
- Knowledge of dealers and advisers in target market (NSW)
- Knowledge of products used by advisers
- RG146 compliant
- Tertiary qualification in a related field
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Muneeza Ahmad on (02) 9240 6384 for more information