An iconic name in the banking industry, this is an employer of choice. Leading the way in the provision of high quality wealth advice and service over the phone, this major banking institution is looking to source a talented sales manager to compliment and influence the success of the front line sales teams.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both aligned and non-aligned financial advisers to help them create efficiencies in their business and improve the advice process.
- Work very closely with BDM’s in the helping them achieve smooth transaction of software implementation and business proficiency.
- Supporting the state sales team through both the Life Risk and Wealth Management side of business.
- Manage and maintain the integrity of the firm’s financial advice systems to ensure that top external advisors and staff nationally are fully trained on appropriate business tools.
- Proactively develop and maintain a detailed understanding of each client’s business needs and offer solution where appropriate.
- Increase the awareness of the firm’s financial advice system, so that advisers have every confidence in the firm’s financial advice systems when they present them to their clients
Skills & Experience;
The successful candidate will have a strong commercial and legislative understanding of the Financial Advice/Wealth industry. They will also have:
- A strong sales background and an advanced understanding of sales methodology
- A passion for developing sales professionals and seeing them ‘outperform’
- Excellent communication both written and verbal in order to create and convey best practice training material
- Diploma of Financial Planning
What’s On Offer?
This is an outstanding opportunity with a highly respected bank to take on an autonomous role that has a market leading base/bonus structure as well as a positive work life balance. Playing an integral part in the future of the financial advice industry, you will be surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/kimberleywenn