Leading Melbourne CBD based Banking powerhouse currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst with a background in the Investments (Wealth or Banking) Industry.
This position will see you drive and own end-to-end Technical Business Analysis across a wide variety of technical platform changes. Central to being successful in this role includes requirements gathering, process mapping, data mapping (strong SQL needed), extensive Testing experience (plans, scripts, delivery), whilst also contributing to solution design and Delivery.
This is a rare opportunity to utilize your solid project skills. This role would suit you suit you if you have a technical background (ideally Development/Testing) with extensive Technical Systems Analysis experience.
You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and outstanding stakeholder communication/management skills. This is a strong team-focused culture, and someone who is able to demonstrate collaborative, agile, team-player qualities will thrive here.
Industry and General Experience:
- Experience in front, middle and/or back office operations within financial services – preferably Banking or Wealth/Funds Management.
- End-to-end Technical Business Analysis experience.
- Excellent SQL skills are a must
- Strong Data Mapping experience is also essential.
- Process Mapping (As Is, To Be) experience.
- Testing experience is also a must (SIT, Performance, Automation etc.)
- Good all round documentation skills such as general Project Planning, System Requirements Writing, Conceptual Designs, Functional Specifications, User & Reference Guides, Procedures etc.
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and independently.
- Proven ability to work well in and across diverse Global teams.
- IT-focused, strong understanding of software systems.
- Basic knowledge of servers, databases and querying, client side technology, augmented with solid logical, systems-thinking.
- Critical thinking and requirement analytical skills such as: elicitation, refinement, capability translation techniques.
- Experience with Agile & Waterfall delivery.
- Experience in general Software test planning & execution: Integration, System and User/Business Acceptance testing, is a must.
- Energetic & collaborative approach.
- Strong influencing skills.
This is a rare opportunity that will not be vacant for long, and your opportunity to really build on your career over the long term.
Apply directly to Jonny Jameson (0292406351) via the link below for an immediate response and Interview!