In this pivotal role you will provide senior level change management services for production changes to all technology platforms, ensuring change requests are reviewed, approved, scheduled, and elevated in a timely manner throughout the entire IT Division.
- Provide senior level support for managing and elevating production changes, evaluating risk, impact & conflict.
- Determines and manages production change schedule.
- Provides senior level Tier 3 change management support for issues elevated from other support teams.
- Work actively with internal clients, participates in daily, weekly, and monthly change management meetings.
- Act as lead technical support for elevation activities, complex trouble shooting issues.
- Facilitates local CAB meetings.
- Provides senior level support to the vendor tool and supports enhancements and Product Support.
- Reviews/follows-up on Daily Dashboard results. Monitors Change/Task queues and acts as a point of contact for issues /actions related to Change tasks, workflows and resource allocation.
- Participate in special projects
You will be an ITIL certified, experienced IT Change Management specialist and ideally come from a Software Development background. You will have advanced stakeholder management and problem solving skills.
You’re accustomed to dealing with competing priorities, influencing and collaborating with business and IT stakeholders, and technical acumen to work in a challenging, changing environment.
Skills and experience:
- ITIL Qualifications and extensive practical application.
- Extensive experience in change management.
- Ideally, a background in Software Development.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of change management practices and concepts, including, Architecture engineering reviews, Elevations procedures Software setup and configuration, Architecture/engineering reviews, Technical standards and deliverables.
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT platforms (Windows, Unix, AS400, Mac).
This is a highly critical position that will involve dealing with stakeholders on a Global scale. A rare, highly-visible role that will see you build strong relationships enterprise-wide.
Apply Now to Jonny Jameson (02 9240 6351) via the link below, for a quick turn-around.