About the role
The role will be to assess and process claims, answer incoming calls from customers and liaise with external suppliers and providers to settle claims in a the most efficient and cost effective manner.
Showing empathy to the customer, the claims consultant will use the systems and processes provided to manage the customer’s claims.
- Process claims within the claims management system within service standards
- Back office claims management
- Provide exceptional customer service for all internal and external customers
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Answer inbound phone calls confidently and adapt to each situation
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential
- Broad knowledge of insurance industry and/or claims processes is essential
- Strong attention to detail as well as written and verbal communication skills are key
- Ability to work in a changing environment
This leading provider of Wealth, Insurance and Advice offers you the opportunity to work for one of Australia’s ‘Big 4 Banks’. Our client’s portfolio of financial services and businesses is focused on the vision to be one of the World’s great service companies, helping customers, communities and people to prosper and grow.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to launch your career into the world of insurance please contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you..