They provide a niche range of funds that are well rated and have a strong performance record. The business has an excellent culture with inspirational and inclusive management. Opportunities within this firm do not present themselves often!
The role is an integral part of the distribution team and will perform both sales and services activities targeting Australian based clients, market & competitor analysis,
preparation of presentations and other sales tools, project manage communication campaigns and provide timely follow-up of matters arising from external sales activities.
- Manage the relationship with key clients acting as a primary point of contact in the office for investors & sales staff
- Manage a portfolio of retail adviser clients in order to achieve sales targets
- Make appointments with existing and prospective clients, including but not limited to institutional clients, financial planners, dealer group and platform staff and researchers
- Project management of client quarterly review process
- Preparation of competitor analysis and sales tools using the Morningstar Direct system and other resources as required/available
- 3+ years relevant experience of working with Distribution teams within wealth management
- Experience with analytics software (Morningstar Direct, Mercer MPA or similar)
- A+ written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to work autonomously
For a confidential discussion contact Profusion Executive Management on 02 9240 6375 or apply by using the “Apply now” link below