Our client, one of “Australia’s Prestigious Banking and Financial Services Group” are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for talented people who match their passion for delivering “extraordinary service” to join their Sydney team in a full-time position.
As a Client Service Consultant you are the first point of contact for phone and email based enquiries for the users of our clients products. Including:
- Receiving and/ or initiating calls to advisers or clients and providing an extraordinary client experience on each call
- Taking ownership of client queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and solve problems
- Processing all requests for clients and advisers by appropriate deadlines
- Liaising with other teams to resolve errors/discrepancies to deliver solutions
- Exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement.
Skills & Experience
You are comfortable working in a fast moving and ever changing environment. Having proven yourself in a results driven role will be given the opportunity to take ownership and accountability for your workload. Including:
- Experience in a previous call centre role and an understanding of a call centre and/or operations environment
- Graduates with retails customer service experience are welcome to apply
- Professional communication skills, able to clearly explain complex concepts over the phone
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to follow processes and procedures
- The ability to adapt to change with ease and be resilient to cope with challenging tasks.
What’s on Offer
If successful you will enjoy working in a forward thinking environment surrounded by a supportive structure with many opportunities to continue growing your career.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Anthony Ayoub on 02 9240 6315.