Rare opportunity to join this award winning Superannuation & Managed Funds business has arisen. They deliver an innovative, professional service and are committed to the continual growth and development of their internal talent.
The role of Client Service Officer is key to providing superior client services as well as support to the Business Development and Client Relations function.
- Manage calls to members to activate accounts and maintain accurate records
- Actively manage the Superannuation enquiries inbox to ensure all client questions and requests are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Follow up superannuation rollover requests and superannuation guarantee commitments to meet target levels
- Liaise with our administration provider to ensure service levels are maintained
- Actively prospect for new leads and business relationship opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to apply legislation, policies and procedures and explain relevant issues to our clients as required
- Action day-to-day operational and administrative tasks as the role requires
- ASIC RG 146 for superannuation and managed funds is essential
- Extensive experience in client communications including highly effective verbal, written, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed understanding of client service principles
- Report writing experience and the ability to input and extract data from databases
- Sound understanding of records management and archiving processes
- Ability to work in a small team environment demonstrating appropriate and professional workplace behaviours
What’s on Offer
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then apply now. Alternatively, call Profusion on 02 9240 6375 for more information.