This organisation is a highly regarded wealth management firm which takes pride in offering an outstanding workplace environment with well-respected, like-minded professionals and provide holistic advice to a range of clients.
You will be responsible for supporting a small team within all areas of administration. Your role will be to ensure that client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs are meet to a high quality standard by managing and collecting correct client information, assisting adviser in client meetings and liaise with the paraplanning team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality of administration and support Advisers
- Ensure to collate correct client information for the paraplanners
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Arranging appointments for Adviser with existing clients
- Provide sound support with knowledge and experience in financial planning
- Be dedicated to the role and view this administration role as a long term career
Skills and Experience required
- At least 1 years Admin experience within the financial services industry
- RG146 compliant but not essential
- Polished presentation
- Financial Planning software experience desirable
In addition, the successful candidate will display excellent attention to detail, an ability to work effectively with clients, time management and a willingness to take ownership of your work.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Kimberley Wenn on (02) 9240 6381 for more information.