This well-established financial planning firm is undergoing significant growth and are seeking a Client Management Officer to provide administrative support to financial planners. The Company is passionate about offering their employees a great working environment and offer fantastic benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and highly motivated individual wanting to develop their administration and client service skills within the financial planning industry.
- Provide high-quality administration support to both clients and adviser
- Manage and oversee the complete process of the implementation of Statement of Advice
- Provide sound support with knowledge and experience in financial planning
- Complete general administration duties
- Build and maintain relationships with client
- Ensure all records and documentations meet compliance standards
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years’ experience within the financial services industry
- DFP Minimum
- Financial Planning software XPLAN experience desirable
- Understand regarding superannuation, retirement products and general financial planning procedures
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly (03) 9602 9860 for more information