A large organisation which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one of the most dynamic and diverse groups in their operating space, having a major Australian presence.
Our client is now looking for a Comprehensive Adviser to join an experienced team in starting up a new advice model. You will be responsible for providing advice and services to existing clients, both over the phone and face – face to client requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain and follow up clients and leads provided
- Provide excellent customer service and handle inquiries within a timely manner
- Providing appropriate advice to both new and existing clients
- Accurately assessing client’s needs, objectives & risk tolerance
- Provide TTR and more Comprehensive Advice to clients
- Ensure client records and database is up to date and maintained
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience providing Advice
- Relevant university degree (desirable)
- CFP or close to completion
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Chris Gordon on (02) 9240 6366 for more information.