With a reputation in providing highly diligent and best-in-class service, this influential financial services organisation focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property finance services to their valued and loyal clients. The company has taken out the award for best commercial non-bank lender in 2017.
Based in North Sydney, the company has a small number of staff, all of which are highly intelligent, professional and dedicated in their approach to their work and to the company.
Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for an experienced mortgage processing / settlements / post settlements officer to join the Credit Admin team and be involved with all aspects of a commercial property loans post credit approval. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Handling administration and enquiries from borrowers on existing loans
- Loan file administration pre-settlement
- Compliance with relevant legislation & regulatory requirements
- Post-approval borrower & finance broker liaison by phone, email and online
- Preliminary credit assessment
- Settlement processing
- Conditions precedent follow up and control
- Ordering of property valuations & follow up
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will be:
- Experienced with credit underwriting and loan application processing
- Experienced with settlements and post settlements functions
- Able to work on your own and to develop relationships with internal and external clients
- Confidence in dealing with professional and industry groups
- A proactive approach and strong team ethic
- Experience in Credit operations or Mortgage loan administration within Property Finance will be highly regarded (not essential)
What’s on Offer
You will work with an organisation that consistently experiences growth through strategic innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and be mentored by the best in the business.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ankit Patwa on +612 9240 6368.