Our client is a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities.
As a Credit Analyst you will be positioned to provide timely analysis and ability to decision applications. The role requires an ability to assess using risk profiling techniques that will limit the risk associated with lending practices.
- Reviewing and assessing mortgage or credit card applications in accordance with established parameters.
- Assessing eligibility for requested credit limit increases as part of our ongoing portfolio management.
- Take ownership of client’s queries and using your industry knowledge and experience to overcome challenges and problem solve.
Skills & Experience
- Call centre/ customer experience is essential
- Be comfortable working in a fast pace moving and changing environment
- Experience within banking or financial services is highly regarded
- Outstanding communication skills and a strong client focus
- The ability to work autonomously, manage business pressures and client expectations
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and a commercial mindset
- Possess the ability to easily build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to specialise your banking skills set into credit. Opportunities are endless from this role where you will be trained and supported to develop strong analytical and credit assessment skills.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 9240 6315 or +61 424 544 394.