Our client’s expertise is in designing and delivering insurance solutions to meet the specific needs of Australians.
We are seeking ambitious, motivated and agile individuals to deliver on our clients vision to provide the easiest and most caring customer experience, by placing the end customer at the heart of everything they do.
As a Customer Experience Consultant within the Retail Operations team you will be responsible for:
- Exceptional customer service skills when engaging with customers, advisers & other internal and external stakeholders
- Superior administration skills by proactively identifying requirements, opportunities & risks to the end-to-end alteration process, at both a customer and adviser level
- Administrative support in the form of incoming mail management (post and emails), document archiving, invoice management and claims administration
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a call centre/client service role within Insurance, Banking and Financial services is essential
- Insurance relevant qualifications – Diploma Financial Services DFP1 & DFP3 or equivalent is desired
- Adapt to and embrace change
- Superior customer service capabilities
- Positive, proactive & enthusiastic attitude
- Be resilient, use sound judgement in making decisions
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate will directly support the achievement of our clients strategic initiative to deliver innovative solutions to the Retail Life Insurance market.
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315 or +61 424 544 394.
Please note that all third party applications will be referred to the retained consultant for consideration.