An Australian banking giant seeks an experienced cross-asset class derivative sales person to join their expanding Sydney based office. The bank is dominant player in the markets in which it participates and seeks to bring this expertise to the larger Australian corporate market.
- Selling cross-asset class financial market products to the Large Corporate and Institutional clients (with particular focus on Interest Rates)
- Helping to drive forward new sales whilst maintaining and deepening existing client relationships
- Seek opportunities to introduce (directly or through in-house product experts) the full product suite (i.e. Interest Rates, FX etc)
- Minimum 10 years in a similar Australian Corporate (not SME) facing Derivative Sales role – industry contacts should be current
- Ideally (but not essential) have had cross-asset class exposure across FX, Rates and Commodities
- Prior exposure to Institutional (Infrastructure, Property, etc) clients (as well as Corporate Derivative Sales and Project finance ) also favoured
- Based in, or prepared to relocate to Sydney
Suitably qualified candidates should use the “Apply Now” option here to send their resume.