Providing clients with access to the bond, term deposit and cash markets they are an established and successful provider of fixed income investment products. The team has experienced strong growth as investors are increasingly seeking greater capital stability in their portfolios but with higher returns than cash products.
Given their exceptional distribution platform (Direct, Intermediated, Insto/Middle Market) they are able to fund corporates via bond issuances.
As a Director within the sales team you will be a proven sales person with a track record of building financially rewarding relationships with corporates and ideally financial planners also. It is highly likely you will be from a business/corporate banking background, business financial planner or potentially a BDM and seeking an opportunity to utilise your skill set and contact base within a growth industry. You will be seeking opportunities to locate corporates/instos/councils/charities etc with in excess of $5M in cash on their balance sheet. In this role you will also deal with financial planners and the licensee groups that they operate through. Ideally an individual with excellent connectivity across WA would be ideal.
- Develop an expert level of knowledge and understanding within Fixed Income instruments
- Build and actively maintain a portfolio of Mid-Market and Financial Planner contacts
- Seek opportunities to cross sell for other teams (Private Client Dealers)
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree preferably with post-grad
- Experience as a business/corp banker, Investment BDM
- A strong sales presence and well connected across WA
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong financial literacy
This is a unique opportunity to utilise your strong client base within a growth segment of the market.