An opportunity has arisen to work for one of Australia’s prominent financial services companies.
Supporting the Group CRO Quant Risk and the broader business specifically focusing on Financial & Insurance risk across the group.
- Developing, implementing and enhancing the Regulatory Risk and Compliance Framework.
- Provide technical compliance advice to the compliance & Operational Risk, the Group Compliance team, the Leadership team
- Support the regular review and update of compliance policies as designated by the Chief Risk Officer
- Monitoring for and identifying and reporting and facilitating remediation of incidents of non-compliance
- Support the review and maintenance of the Group’s Obligations registers
- Review existing and changing laws, to translate them into forms usable by the business including new/updated obligations for the Group Obligations
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience and a proven track record in financial & insurance risk management with 7+ years’ experience in financial services, likely within a finance-related or risk management discipline.
- Experience with capital management; stress and scenario testing and related fields strongly advantageous
- Strong quant skills
- Experience across financial services industries (esp banking; insurance; investment management) strongly advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships at a range of levels
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, relevant regulators (e.g. APRA), and current and proposed financial services regulatory and legislative requirements
Whats on offer
Our client offers a culture that is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes. Apply now or call Profusion on 02 9240 6375.