This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading ‘Privately Owned’ national advisory & wealth management firm.
Our client has earned a reputation for unwavering commitment to their clients based on their core principles of genuine client advocacy, quality advice, and world class portfolio construction services.
As an experienced Executive Assistant, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Provide secretarial & administrative support to the CEO
- Arrange meetings (room co-ordination, circulation of agendas)
- Type presentations for timely circulation
- Diary management and co-ordination
- Expense management
- Travel and accommodation bookings/ arrangements
- Administrative support on project based activities
- Partner and interact with internal & external clients and senior stakeholders
Skills & Experience
As an experienced Executive Assistant, you will have gained similar experience ideally within the Financial Services sector however this is not essential.
You will be highly organised with outstanding attention to detail and will be proficient across all Microsoft Office products.
What’s on Offer
Join a vibrant firm, fortunate enough to have attracted some of the brightest and client focused individuals within the wealth management sector in Australia !!
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Anthony Ayoub on +61 2 9240 6315