The business is in growth mode both in terms of adding advisers and in ensuring that advice provided and support given is first rate.
Providing advice to a strong client book of qualified individuals. The focus is on providing exceptional quality in terms of advice and service.
There is full paraplanning and adviser support provided.
- Provide service and advice from an existing book in order to retain and grow the client base
- Provide tailored financial advice to a range of clients by developing strategies and plans that meet each clients needs
- Providing annual reviews for existing clients
- Meet and exceed KPI’s relating to revenue and retention
- Ensuring advisory standards, process and controls are adhered to
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be a professional adviser, who is passionate about delivering quality outcomes to clients, who is commercially minded and is success orientated. Also:
- Minimum of four years’ experience as a financial planner
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning and degree qualified
- Preferably CFP
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong track record of success as an adviser
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Chris Gordon on 02 9240 6366