Working for one of the most highly regarded financial planning dealer groups on the market this is a perfect opportunity for someone with some experience in financial planning to take their career to the next level. This is an opportunity to work with a truly holistic practice that provides lending and accounting services in-house.
The organisation is continuously expanding looking to hire an Financial Planner to join organisation to continue its strong growth.
The financial planner will have a strong sales focus and be looking to utilize the leads and referrals from the accounting business. You will be looking to strengthen your experience to date and develop your career as a financial planner, this role offers you the chance to really develop your skills with the help of both formal and informal training. You will be surrounded with experience.
- Provide service and advice in order to retain and grow the client base
- Strong sales focus to generate new clients
- Provide tailored financial advice to a range of clients by developing strategies and plans that meet each clients needs
- Providing annual reviews for existing clients
- Ensuring advisory standards, process and controls are adhered to
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years financial planning experience
- DFP minimum but ADFP advantageous
- Ability to thrive in a high volume environment and work to tight deadlines in order to achieve business outcomes
- Client relationship skills, strong service ethic
- A sound knowledge of social security, taxation, superannuation and investment products
- Strong Sales mindset
Salary: $70k + super + bonus
Click on the “Apply Now” link below or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860 for more information