A large organisation which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one of the most dynamic and diverse groups in their operating space, having a major Australian presence.
Due to growth within the organisation, our client is now looking for Financial planners to join an experienced team. You will be responsible for providing phone-based advice and services to existing clients, managing inbound and outbound calls to client requests
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, maintain and follow up clients and leads provided
- Provide excellent customer service and handle inquiries within a timely manner
- Providing appropriate advice to both new and existing clients
- Accurately assessing client’s needs, objectives & risk tolerance
- Promote insurance products and simple investment offers
- Complete general paperwork, lodgements and paraplanning requirements
- Plan strategy to achieve sales targets, including individual plan for generating required levels of new business.
- Ensure client records and database is up to date and maintained
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in sales from within insurance or financial planning industry
- Relevant university degree
- RG 146 compliant, ideally ADFS
- Financial planning software experience desirable
- 1-2 years’ experience in an adviser role
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Steve Kelly on (03) 9602 9860 for more information.