This international investment bank is seeking a Global Trade & Supply Chain Finance professional to manage existing Trade related transactions plus originate new business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and execute transactions in a portfolio of existing accounts
- Undertake credit preparation, in conjunction with the corporate finance teams, documentation and execution of trade solutions
- Develop and research new customers and business opportunities;
- Prepare and execute the necessary trade documentation for new and existing clients;
- Preparation and execution of trade credit applications and documentation in an efficient and timely manner with no mistakes;
Key competencies include:
- Strong Trade Finance experience across sales, product and service
- Strong credit analysis experience
- Tertiary qualifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading investment bank in a business that is highly viable.
For a confidential conversation please phone Ankit Patwa on 9240 6368 or to apply please send through your resume using the instructions below.