Join our client as they build a new customer service experience for their customers. Committed to the provision of a genuine customer focused business, our client is building an entirely new and transparent claims experience; providing real support, empowerment and choice. They are committed to delivering consistency in service and customer experience, transparency and insight for employers, employees and providers, improving support for injured workers in achieving sustainable return to work outcomes and improved communication and certainty throughout the claim lifecycle.
In this role you will be leading a highly specialised team of circa 12 claims professionals in the provision of tailored case management services to customers experiencing long term trauma and complex medical issues. This team will increase as the portfolio grows. The customer segment includes:
- Primary mental health claims
- Complex injury types
- Workplace fatalities
- Injuries resulting from extreme traumatic events
As the senior member of this team you will lead the development and implementation of industry best practice for case management. Your highly empathetic nature and outstanding communication and relationships skills will be ideally suited to working with customers at their most vulnerable.
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years working and leading injury based claims teams
- Proven experience delivering mental health strategies and strategies for the seriously injured
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills
- Experience in leading claims teams that manage complex and severe injury based claims
What’s on Offer?
This is an exceptional career opportunity to join a new team within a new business which is part of a well-established market leader.
In this role you will have an opportunity to:
- Build, shape and develop a new and high performing team
- Join a leadership team which is challenging the traditional industry paradigms
- Be part of an innovative and market leading business which is changing Insurance in Australia
- Join an organisation which values flexibility, diversity, inclusion and transparency
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Garry Medland on 0414 754 403