Join our client as they build a new customer service experience for their customers. Committed to the provision of a genuine customer focused business, our client is building an entirely new and transparent claims experience; providing real support, empowerment and choice. They are committed to delivering consistency in service and customer experience, transparency and insight for employers, employees and providers, improving support for injured workers in achieving sustainable return to work outcomes and improved communication and certainty throughout the claim lifecycle
In this role, you will lead a team of approximately 60 people with the view to developing and delivering a world class customer experience to both employers and injured workers while driving a range of strategic initiatives and projects to ensure the ongoing success and sustainability of the new claims model.
Key areas of responsibility includes:
- Customer Experience
- Account Management
- Feedback and Complaints Management
- Administrative Support
As the senior member of this team you will lead the development and implementation of industry best customer service practices and account management strategies. You will be dealing extensively with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for monitoring, controlling and reviewing the delivery of customer experience practices, change initiatives and business projects to establish, implement and report on performance against plan and objectives.
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years working and leading Operations teams within the Insurance sector
- Proven and deep relationship management experience (leading and managing key business partnerships)
- Proven track record in the delivery and embedding of a superior customer experience through the use of human centred design
- Proven experience in leading and implementing transformation, continuous improvement and the effective delivery of project outcomes
- A strong understanding of risk, compliance, budgeting and business planning
- Exceptional people management and leadership skills
- A background in and deep understanding of Workers Compensation will be highly regarded
What’s on Offer?
This is an exceptional career opportunity to join a new team within a new business which is part of a well-established market leader.
In this role you will have an opportunity to:
- Build, shape and develop a new and high performing team
- Join a leadership team which is challenging the traditional industry paradigms
- Be part of an innovative and market leading business which is changing Insurance in Australia
- Join an organisation which values flexibility, diversity, inclusion and transparency
Click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Garry Medland on 0414 754 403