Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
This role is responsible for providing access administration services including Project and BAU initiatives, for physical and information security.
This is an initial 12 month contract with potentials for extensions or permanency. A Permanent Opportunity is also available.
- Define requirements and implement access management standards for provisioning team.
- Project lead to improve provisioning operations processes and understand impacts on projects of implemented standards.
- Provide support and consultation for resolution of access management requests and issues.
- Represent access management cross divisions for efforts that impacts on provisioning access.
- Maintain and grow internal and external service relationships
Skills and Experience
You will be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to communicate across stakeholders at all levels, through both BAU and Project initiatives.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Experience in IAM Provisioning/Security Administration.
- Experience in dealing with the business to ascertain requirements related to access management.
- Exposure to physical security, including incident response.
- Understanding of Information Security.
- Broad understanding of Networks and technology platforms, active Directory.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer
This organisation has won numerous accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees.
This role will be a real career changer for the right person as well as offer you generous performance based bonuses, training and development opportunities and a genuine work-life balance.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application