One of Australia’s leading financial services organisations which truly have a high performing and collaborative culture and ensuring they protect and value their clients’ interests!
They have won numerous investment accolades the world over and have experienced phenomenal growth in the local market. Culturally, they aim to be one of the world’s best employers, roles within this business do not come up very often.
You will be responsible for the distribution of a range of unique and sophisticated suite of investment and platform solutions to Boutique IFA’s.
- Prospecting for new clients and identifying opportunities across VIC region
- Increase FUM across Asset Management and Platforms
- Building long-term relationships and supporting your clients’ business through the provision of product solutions
- Collaborating with peers within the broader network – identifying leads and maximising opportunities across the Group.
- Attend industry events positioning the brand and its products in the best manner possible
- Set your sales strategy with a strong long term pipeline view
Skills & Experience
- 5years + in the distribution of investment and/or platform products to the VIC intermediary market
- An understanding of the financial services industry, including asset allocation, SMSF’s and the use of gearing and derivatives.
- Thorough knowledge of financial markets, industry trends and natural interest of macro-economic trends
- Knowledge of dealers and advisers in target market (VIC)
- Knowledge of products used by advisers
- RG146 compliant
- Tertiary qualification in a related field
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Tom Brown on (03) 9602 9870 for more information