This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading Industry Super Funds firms located within the Melbourne CBD. This long-standing fund is seeking an experienced Manager to lead, train and coach a team of 5 in the Limited Advice Team. Our client promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment and invests heavily in the development of its staff.
Contract – 12 Month Fixed Contract
The successful candidate will manage an experienced team of phone-based superannuation advisers to deliver quality general and limited advice services to the fund’s members. You will drive a high-performance culture, promote the funds values and ensure that all advice is compliant with legislation and business policies.
- Coach and mentor a high performing team to help them achieve their targets.
- Ensure service and advice to members is within regulatory guidelines
- Proactively manage change and coach the team through change management process
- Provision of advice services over the phone to members
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in phone-based superannuation advice
- Previous management experience is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and time management skills
- Client focused with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor a high performing team.
- Degree qualification strongly preferred
- DFP or ADFP
Salary: $100k package
What’s on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established Industry Funds. You will work in a competitive and supportive team environment with excellent training and development opportunities.
Click on the “Apply Now” link below or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860 for more information