With significant assets under management they have a range of investment strategies for institutional clients around the world. They are renowned for their excellent track record, providing excellent product across asset classes. Opportunities to join this firm do not present themselves very often – they are certainly an Employer of Choice and worthy of attracting the markets top talent.
In this newly created role you will report to the Head of Business Development and play a key role in developing mutually beneficial relationships with Institutional Clients and Asset Consultants across Australia. Within this role you will responsible for supporting business development and relationship management activities with a global set of clients.
- Work closely with the broader team to coordinate business development, retention and client services activity
- Preparation and delivery of responses to client queries and follow ups
- Preparation of pitching and client update materials
- Maintenance of business development and account management strategies/plans
- Provide data insights to the team
Key skills and attributes
- A+ written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the funds management industry
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Degree qualified
- Ability to work autonomously
- circa 5-7 years experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to learn from some of the country’s most prolific investors and sales people. If you have a strong grounding within the funds management industry and have been thinking about a career within Institutional Sales – this is the role for you!
Please apply now or call Ashton Bilbie on 02 9240 6370 for a confidential discussion