Join a fast growing insurance broking firm as an Insurance Adviser in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
Your main focus will be providing personal advice around all aspects of life insurance over the phone from pre-generated leads, as well as:
- Engage in business development to generate new clients;
- Attend meetings and programs to develop greater product knowledge and to up-skill; and
- Customise insurance programs for each individual client.
Skills & Experience
You will have at least 6 months experience in providing advice to clients, as well as:
- Diploma of Financial Planning;
- Be a comfortable communicator with outbound phone experience;
- Technical knowledge of Life Insurance;
- Strong sales abilities and proven experience in meeting KPI’s;
- Ideally, an understanding of medical underwriting requirements and XPlan.
What’s on Offer?
Unlike other insurance brokers, this role demands the adviser to provide personal advice, and the fortnightly paid bonuses are made from the first dollar of settled premium, not once the benchmark is hit. There’s a great work hard, play hard culture in this high energy, open plan office.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Charlotte Fidler immediately on 03 9602 9835.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised – https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlotte-fidler-77878082/